Easy to maintain polished concrete veneer flooring
Concrete floor veneers look just like concrete, for a more affordable price. They’re super easy to maintain, highly durable, and adjoin to other floor finishes easily. From updating a residential kitchen to adding a sophisticated floor finish to restaurants, polished concrete veneer flooring is highly versatile.
Why are concrete floor veneers so popular?
- Easy to install and maintain
- No set downs to avoid flooring upgrades to adjoining surfaces
- Suitable for diverse applications
- Seamless finishes with no saw cuts
- Suitable for internal or external applications
- Highly durable for residential, commercial, or industrial applications